Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Still dudes arrive






Nicolas Hasse and Alex showed up to show us how to run our fancy still. It was nice to see the professionalism and skill bound up in guys that were so nice to work with. We worked hard to be ready for them getting the boiler going. It's crazy how fast this thing heats up, but 390,000 BTUs is a lot o thermal units...
The Germans were all business but great! Kieran missed the lesson in running the still because he had to get stitches after he cut his eyebrow. I guess I'll have to run it. It was nice to see Ryan do some work though...
Rich

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks fantastic. besides this blog any way to contact you folks?

Unknown said...

Kieran,

Thanks for the awesome tour man... I'll definitely be back to taste the tequila...

here's a pirate pic

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.